Wikipedia Trail from Karma to Greek Underworld

Karma
I chose to start with karma because it is a topic that I find fascinating. There are so many theories about it and I have really been interested in it this semester.

Reincarnation
After karma I was driven to click on the "rebirth" link. This was interesting because I had read that karma follows you through your life forms. Being reborn into a different life is also something that I find interesting to look into.

Orphism
I clicked on this link because I had never heard of the Orphic religion before. It is a religion based on literature by the mythical poet Orpheus.

Greek Underworld
This was an interesting link to click on all on its own. They way they see the underworld and the entrance to it is interesting to me. It also mentioned Hades which I am familiar with in greek mythology.
Hades. [source]


Comments

  1. Hi Cathy! The Wikipedia source that you have chosen for your blog is very interesting! It’s especially very interesting to learn more about karma and reincarnation! To me, I think it does make sense that after karma, they drive to rebirth as they consequences rather than reaching to enlightment. The Greek underworld is also an interesting topic to learn more about as well! I’ve been to Italy twice in the past two summers and I truly love they art and culture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Busy College Student

Week 9 Story: King Shantanu and Present Day