Tech Tip.. Canvas Mobile App

I currently have the Canvas app installed into my phone already. I am the type of person to always be on the go and I find simple apps very useful. If it wasn't for the app itself I would have to go to Safari and then find the site, log in, and view everything separately. The app makes it so simple to navigate between courses and view grades or notifications. This is a lot easier than when D2L was the platform. The only thing that I have been having an issue with is the way grades are viewed for some courses. For example, for some of my classes instead of showing a letter grade it will only show the points that I have received. When it comes to trying to find a quick letter grade that can be challenging. Other than that it is great in all aspects. One time I was in the waiting room at the doctors and I was able to view powerpoint and other materials to study while passing the time waiting. Overall, I really enjoy the app and I was eager to download it as soon as it was available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Busy College Student

Week 9 Story: King Shantanu and Present Day