Storylab... Writers Write

Writers Write Website

Opening up to possibilities of a story:
I read about creating the story and starting out with something simple. I think that this helps with writers block a lot because you are not having to think too much in-depth about a particularly plot. You can start writing and change it as your are writing so that you expand and make your story creative. There are many possibilities to a story and many times we forget to incorporate that into a story.


Writing a memoir:
I read about what a memoir is because I always find them very interesting. I have always been curious about how they are not an autobiography. This article mentioned that a memoir should be about an important time in a person's life and not necessarily about their whole life.

Meme about writing. [source]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Busy College Student

Week 9 Story: King Shantanu and Present Day