Learning Challenge... My happiness board

I think it is very important to highlight positive things that happen in our lives daily. For a while, I began to realize that I was viewing many aspects of my life very negatively and it was mostly because I was always so stressed out. I was craving some down time that I just did not have time for. I started reading some stories about waking up and being thankful for everything we have in our lives, good or bad. This was supposed to in turn make you feel more positive. I tried this and it worked for me. Of course slowly with time I started losing this technique.

For this week, I am going to try this challenge because in a way it is very similar to what I had tried before. I love writing things down on my dry erase board because it is something I look at everyday. I can commit to this more than I can commit to writing a blog post because I pass my board on the way out everyday and that will ensure that I don't forget. I am going to pick something good that happened everyday of the week and check back in next week.

I will use this quote to motivate me this week. [source]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Busy College Student

Week 9 Story: King Shantanu and Present Day