Famous Last Words... Surviving the last few weeks

I am currently enrolled in 19 hours this semester. I am taking one class at a community college and the rest at OU. Juggling everything this semester has been tough but I am making it work. In the middle of the semester I found out that I would be leaving on November 28th for 3 weeks of training for the National Guard. That put me into a huge bind because I would be missing finals. Luckily, my professors have been working with me and have allowed me to take finals early. However, that means that I am cramming every project and studying for all exams into two weeks! It has been tough and super stressful.

I am taking Health Coaching as an HES elective and I have a client who I have to coach to meet their goals. This class helped me with that class in a way. I have to be very positive and help my client with their growth. I have taken some quotes from this class as well as shown her the growth cats and she loved them. That class has been a great learning experience on its own. I am able to interact with another person and help them achieve their goals. Interesting enough my client is a writer and loves poetry. I mentioned to her that I am in this class and that writing has been a challenge for me. She shared with me how she finds it so fun to write and create stories. After that I kind of been trying to see it differently when I am writing and I think that it has helped the quality of my stories. I am sure that I will improve as time passes by. Other than that my other classes are going well. My physiology class is a bit tough but I'm pushing through!

This is how I feel right now. [source]

Comments

  1. Hi Catalina! I'm just doing some extra commenting and saw your post on the blog stream. I saw that you are taking 19 hours plus a class at community college and I thought "what a coincidence" because I am also taking 19 hours plus an online class at OCCC. I know how tough that can be, especially considering you need to get finals, projects and everything else done in a short amount of time. But good luck to you! You can do this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Busy College Student

Week 9 Story: King Shantanu and Present Day