Topic Brainstorm

Karma

Karma would be a topic for my storybook that I would consider doing. I am a firm believer in karma and I think researching the topic would be interesting. There are many cases that have karmic effects so I could use those ideas in my stories. Many people do not believe in karma and I could also research that aspect of it and find ways to incorporate in my storybook. I know the overall idea of karma but I would like to learn the spiritual belief of it thoroughly. In my storybook, I would like to make each story about a case that deals with preventable karma. I do not only want it to be about karma but also how it can be prevented through our choices.
The image above is a display of karma. 



Reincarnation

I am very interested in this topic because I am a skeptic. I am mostly skeptical because I have never really researched reincarnation. If I choose to do this for my storybook I will be able to research it more in depth and get a better understanding. I would like to learn how it varies amongst all religions and what happens when the soul does roam in different forms. I would make my stories tie into this as well as how it relates to the deja vu experience. When my grandma passed away, this was something that I thought a lot about so I believe I could make my stories relate to it.

Dharma

Like karma, I believe dharma would be interesting to bas my storybook on. I do not know much about dharma but I would like to research it and make it applicable in my stories. Once I understand the topic a little more I can come up with a theme that my storybook can follow. I am always intrigued to know more about spiritual beliefs.

Creation Stories

Ever since I was a little girl I have always been into the various versions of creation stories. I enjoy reading the stories because one idea can have many versions and I believe it is important to keep an open mind to all. In my storybook I would make each story about a different aspect of creation but make them all tie in. I plan to research further so I can have a good foundation for my storybook.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Busy College Student

Week 9 Story: King Shantanu and Present Day