Learning Challenge... Follow-up

Last week I decided to do the yoga workout. I am currently at a military school and we conduct physical training every morning. Somedays we do not have enough time to stretch good enough because we have so much going on. I found this very useful this week because I was able to stretch at my desk. Even though I was not doing full stretches it still definitely helped with the little kinks here and there. This could be very helpful for those people that have a stationary office job and get little breaks to stretch out. I am going to continue doing these exercises. I am also going to be adding small exercises for when I start getting very sleepy and have trouble staying awake. 

Eventually. [source]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Busy College Student

Week 9 Story: King Shantanu and Present Day