Growth Mindset... Cats Part Three

I like this because I think it is very relevant to a lot of cases nowadays. Many people do not think before they reply and that brings a lot of conflict and confusion. This is something that I am working on because I can save myself so much trouble by thinking before replying.



This one is important because we must all be willing to learn. We can grow so much and teach others. Many times we tend to take notes just to pass the test but we often don't make the effort to actually learn the concept and care about it. 

Comments

  1. Hi Cathy! I love the memes that you have picked out this time! I remember I read your other Cats post a few days and you posted some really good ones that day as well. But these are really good! My favorite is the second one because sometimes I forget that I'm studying to learn, and not just to pass the test. It's a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Busy College Student

Week 9 Story: King Shantanu and Present Day