Famous Last Words... Fresh Start

This past semester has been tough and it has taught me a lot. I think that there have been plenty of times where I have doubted myself and that has shown through. I also think I need to start being more disciplined and accountable for my actions. I want that to set the foundation for the new year. I sometimes think about not wanting to be in the same place as last year and so far I am not doing a very good job. This semester has been the perfect example of that. Things from the my past have consistently resonated throughout the year and I think it is time that I let those things go and actually start from scratch. The upcoming year I want to be more focused on quality over quantity. I think that there are time where I sacrifice the quality of work that I put out because I want to get as much done as possible.

I want to be more focused on working to my actual potential. There are times where I know what 100% looks like and I don't put that effort to achieve that. If I was to put my best into every project that I do, I know that I would never fall short. I am determined to be more of a get it done right and not just get period, type of person. I also want to follow through with the goals that I set for myself. I tend to push them off until last minute or until I'm forced to let them go. For the upcoming year, I definitely want to follow through with my goals and achieve them. I think starting with small ones would be best so that I can only improve from there. I know it will be a better year.


Quote. [source]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Busy College Student

Week 9 Story: King Shantanu and Present Day